Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Review of Ancient Jewelry by Cynthia


This summer I had the amazing opportunity to meet a wonderful kindred spirit at a street fair here in town. She just so happens to create beautiful jewelry using healing stones. I was taken in by the beauty of all of her jewelry. The fact that it is all handmade is an absolute plus!
Cynthia started her business in March of this year as an outlet for her creativity and her passion for healing. Each piece is created with love and it shows! Just look at these beauties!

Cynthia started her business in March of this year as an outlet for her creativity and her passion for healing. Each piece is created with love and it shows! Just look at these beauties!
Aren’t they stunning!?

They aren’t just beautiful to wear; they will help you with various things as you wear them! The ear rings I pictured above are made of rainbow moonstone, garnet, citrine and clear quartz. On Cynthia’s Ancient Wisdom website, you can find the description of each of these stones and how they will help you. For instance, in the description of the earrings, you will find that rainbow moonstone can help with self-discovery, and that garnet can help enhance one’s vitality! I think I’ll take a pair of those earrings!


In the description of the ear rings, you will find that rainbow moonstone can help with self-discovery, and that garnet can help enhance one’s vitality!
For this review, Cynthia made a pair of earrings just for me! Mine are made with sterling silver wire, labradorite, rainbow moonstone and clear quartz. Along with my earrings I got a print out from Cynthia that had information about each of these stones. Labradorite can help with recognizing and enhancing one’s intuitive abilities. Rainbow moonstone is a stone of self-discovery, insight into the self and intuition. Clear quartz is a stone of amplification of other stones. It also brings clarity of mind and eliminates confusion by showing purpose to the heart and mind. I LOVE these ear rings. My ears a very sensitive to certain metals and I can wear these with no problem because the sterling silver she uses is solid, not plated.

I hope you take the time to browse her online store at

You can find her on facebook at Ancient Wisdom Jewelry by Cynthia


Click here to read more WAHMReviews!

No comments: