Peace of the Prairies

Hello! I’m Laura. My husband and I live on the prairies of South Dakota where we raise our four beautiful children. We teach our children at home using a variety of methods. I love to knit, crochet, sew, bake and cook interesting meals for my family. I hope you enjoy spending time with me and when you come by, leave a comment so I know you were here. :) Peace!

Pages

  • Home
  • Natural Foods Sampler
  • Homeschool
  • About Us
  • Legal Stuff

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Enter to win!!!!!!

Win the Essential Babywearing Stash from Along for the Ride (one Beco Butterfly, one Hotsling baby pouch, one BabyHawk Mei Tai, one Zolowear Ring Sling, and one Gypsy Mama Wrap)



So cool!!!!! I really really hope I win this.
Posted by Unknown at 7/02/2008 08:36:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
CURRENT MOON
moon phases

Popular Posts

  • Child Training Bible: My Review and Changes
    It seems that the web is on fire with this "new" Child Training Bible idea. I have to admit, I had mixed feelings when I first fo...
  • Review of Apologia planners
    I have been excited about most of the reviews with Mosaic Reviews so far. This one made the top of my list when I found out we were going t...
  • FIAR:Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel
    This is our third week of "rowing" with Five in a Row. We are absolutely loving it! It is so much fun! This week, we are "r...
  • That's life & some good news!
    I've not been blogging lately because, it seems, life has taken a hold of me and not let go. We started our homeschool year and it went ...
  • 40 Days to a Stronger Marriage
    Today is Ash Wednesday, the first day of Lent. Lent is a period of 40 days before Easter, that Christians take as a time of preparation. We ...
  • One word.........
    Courtesy of my friend Lisa. Thanks Lisa! Yourself: compassionate Your partner: awesome Your hair: messy Your Mother: crazy Your Father: stro...
  • Review of Wizzy Gizmo
    *I received a free FAST TRACK BIBLE PACK set, in exchange for an honest Wizzy Gizmo Review. This review was hosted by Home and School Mosaic...
  • The chakras
    Chakra means "wheel" in Sanskrit. Our bodies have 7 energy centers that look like spinning wheels, starting at our perineum and fl...
  • Rowing "The Tale of Peter Rabbit"
    The week of September 3rd marked the start of our school year. I hadn't planned on starting until the following week, but the kids were ...
  • 40 Days to a Stronger Marriage - Day 5
    Sorry for the late start today. Life happened. I had to run to a few places before I lost the nerve to go out in this super cold wind. Funny...

I review for:

Labels

  • 40 Days to a Stronger Marriage (31)
  • cleaning. FlyLady (2)
  • FIAR (4)
  • food (4)
  • forgiveness (1)
  • gentle parenting (1)
  • God (1)
  • Home & School Mosaics (1)
  • homemade (1)
  • Homeschool (16)
  • Jewelry (1)
  • Menu plan (1)
  • millitary (2)
  • Mosaic Reviews (10)
  • New Year New Me (1)
  • organizing (3)
  • parenting (6)
  • planner pages (1)
  • printables (2)
  • reviews (2)
  • self improvement (1)
  • sensory bins (1)
  • Sunday sermon (1)
  • tot school (1)
  • veteran's day (1)
  • WAHM (1)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2014 (8)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2013 (56)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2012 (11)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2010 (6)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2009 (8)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (39)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ▼  July (9)
      • The chakras
      • Following your child-like heart
      • Being a Christian and Energy Healer
      • Storms
      • It is so HOT!
      • Natural Childhood
      • Patience
      • Enter to win!!!!!!
      • Surviving TWO.
    • ►  June (4)

Followers

Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by Xaviarnau. Powered by Blogger.