Thursday, July 24, 2008

Being a Christian and Energy Healer

So often, Christians turn up their noses when someone starts talking about anything dealing with energy healing. I've never really understood this. Didn't Jesus heal countless people using his hands? Are we not to strive to be like Jesus every day?

I understand that we humans have taken this wonderful form of healing and distorted it. Adding things too it and taking the glory away from God. Putting the power into stones and special pieces of cloth. But can't we rely on a Rosary or cross the same way that 'new agers' rely on stones? Why is it that just because we don't know a whole bunch about these things, we automatically get scared of them?

I have been given the gift of healing. I can see people's auras. I use stones/crystals, herbs, essencial oils, homeopathy, muscle testing,etc. I see all these things on the same level. I believe that God made everything, even the stones on this Earth. I believe that He created them with different vibrations in them for us to use as tools. Why some people have more trouble using stones than they do herbs, I don't know.

I believe that we need to get back to this simple form of healing. It's much less invasive than even popping a tylenol, and in my experience, works much better.

In everything give the glory all to God.

2 comments:

Ian Stone - Founder Metaphysical Institute said...

I totally agree with you. Jesus used the same methods you are using although he had access to some others we are still yet to discover.

Keep up the good work and keep asking for more information. Energy Healing is more effective and more natural than drugs.

With Love
Ian Stone – Founder of HEART Energy Healing System,
Human Energy Assessment Release Treatments
Metaphysical Institute
Metaphysical Institute Blog

Cynthia Bergsbaken said...

I agree 100%. I know medical dr.s do a great job. But their schooling is not based on the human body healing itself with proper guidance. There basically are no nutritional teachings. They learn to stop the symptoms to make the patient comfortable. But this is not healing the root cause. They have incentives to push popular drugs. Manmade drugs work great, but they all have their side affects. Whether it's high blood pressure meds eating up your supply of vitamins and potassium(minerals)(which you need to stop high blood pressure or cholesterol meds taking down your cholesterol #, but no stopping your chance of having a heart attack. Why? cause it didn't stop the root cause= inflammation in the cellular body. Energy work is a great way to change your auric energy-making it positive. If your energy is changed, so will your mind and body follow for the positive. P.s. Nice site.