Thursday, February 2, 2012

Menu Plan for February 5th - 11th

I have found that it's easiest to just plan out 7 meals and not assign them to a particular day. Here is what I have for this week;

Breakfast
Malt-O-Meal
Biscuits and jelly
Toast, egg and bacon muffins
Oatmeal
Scrambled eggs and toast

Lunch
Vegetable stir fry with rice
Chicken noodle soup and Tuna Sandwiches
Peanut butter and Jelly Sandwiches, Salad, and applesauce
Tacos
Waffles, and eggs
Fajitas
Leftovers

Supper
Halushki and Sausage
Chili Soup
Chicken and gravy with mashed potatoes
Spaghetti
Porcupine Balls, cooked carrots and sweet potato fries
Goulash
Tex Mex Soup

Snacks
Fresh fruit
Fresh vegetables
Banana Bread


In the following days, I will be posting recipes for some of these meals. If there is something you'd like to see right away, let me know and I'll post it first.

No comments: