Monday, April 16, 2012

Review of Time 4 Learning

Thank you to Time 4 Learning for this chance to try out your website for free. It was very fun!

Although we really enjoyed Time 4 Learning, I don't believe I could ever use it as my only curriculum. It just seemed too light. Maybe we didn't do enough of the program to actually get into the bulk of curriculum. I'm not sure.

The games my kids played were all fun and educational. I had all three of my boys play around quite a bit. My 7 year old figured it out well enough on his own. My 5 and 4 year old needed help navigating, but it was quit easy once they knew where to go. I, on the other hand, had a difficult time figuring out how to navigate the parent part of the website. I wanted to assign my children tasks and I could not figure out how. Oh well, I've never claimed to know all there is to know about computers.

All in all, I think it's an okay site. I'd probably give it 3 stars out of five. Only three due to how much a person has to pay and the fact that it's not a complete curriculum.

This is all my opinion, so take it for what it's worth. If you use and love Time 4 Learning, great! Once again, thanks to Time 4 Learning for offering 30 days free in exchange for this review.

No comments: