Monday, March 25, 2013

40 Days to a Stronger Marriage ~ Day 26

I am back! We still have the sickies in our house, but I finally have a clear head. Man that bug sure grabbed on tight. I apologize for being MIA for a whole week. I am on Facebook at Peace of the Prairies. I tried to stay active there at least. If you would, like my page over there, and we can at least stay connected should I not be blogging for some reason.

I know that we are technically on day 35 of Lent. I am just going to continue with day 26 and go from there. I will still post a full 40 days that way.

Today the challenge is to get up early and make breakfast for your husband. Some of you may already do this. I do not. I get up around 7:30 every morning. That is when G.I. Joe has to be at work. He has never cared about this. He makes his own breakfast and gets himself to work just fine. He doesn't need a mother, I am his wife.

That being said, I believe it would make his morning a bit easier if I were to make him breakfast. So, that is what I will plan on tomorrow. I will get up just a bit earlier and make him breakfast.

Day 26
Get up early and make your husband breakfast before he heads off to work.

1 comment:

Erika ~ Prey Species @ www.preyspecies.com said...

oh my - my husband leaves for work at 4:30 AM! lol - at least the baby will still be asleep - I'm thinking about doing something in the crock pot that can cook overnight :)