Monday, April 15, 2013

40 Days to a Stronger Marriage ~ Day 35

I want to start today with an apology for not posting the rest of last week. I was going through some pretty rough stuff personally, and I really didn't want to think about posting on my blog. Some things I posted on my blog were part of the reason people were questioning me in my personal life. So, I'm sure you can understand why I didn't even want to come here. Anyway, back to it! It's a new week!

Today I want you to commit to starting each day with a kiss. You can brush your teeth first if you prefer. It's so important for us to connect with our husbands each day and a kiss is a great way to do it. We talked about kissing before, and how much fun it can be. That challenge was about making sure you kissed him at least once a day. This challenge is about making sure to START your day that way. Have fun!

Day 35
Start each day with a kiss!!

No comments: