Friday, April 19, 2013

40 Days to a Stronger Marriage ~ Day 39 & 40!!!!

Well, here we are at the end, or beginning, of our journey. I say that because you can look at it two different ways. We are at the end of our 40 day challenge, but the beginning of a new way in our marriage. Over the last 40 days I have had some easy days and some pretty challenging days. It's been an interesting journey.

I have noticed that my husband doesn't seem as irritable. This may be in part because I committed to speaking his love language as much as I possibly can. I am trying to make sure that he is "hearing" that I love him every day. In turn, he has been doing the same for me. It's been wonderful!

Last week I went through a very trying time in my personal life. G.I. Joe really stepped it up and protected me from the "blows" the just wouldn't stop. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful man in my life.

Without further ado, here is the last challenge for this 40 day journey.

Day 39
Watch a sunset together and reflect on the highs and lows of this 40 day journey.
 
Day 40
Commit to continuing to strengthen your marriage daily. 

No comments: